Precast Reinforced ConcreteRC L-Shape
Design and Specification
- Standard :
- Designed to the BS 8110.
- Concrete Strength :
- 30 N/mm2 - 40 N/mm2.
- Concrete Cover :
- L Shape - 30mm.
- Hydrostatic Pressure :
- Not considered in design as 50mm weep hole will be provided to relieved water pressure behind the wall.
- Open Drain.
- Retaining Wall.
- Temporary or Permanent Storage Wall.
- Easily Assembled or dismantled.
- Maintenance eliminated.
- Can be off loaded from transport and erected in one operation by unskilled labour.
- Finish product manufactured with dimensional accuracy and consistency under control factory environment.
Size and Dimensions
Stacking, Install & Jointing
Stacked on level ground at site.
Laid on well compacted ground bedding.
Plain butt joints. Gaps in between normally to be filled up with cement - sand mortar.